Monday 17 January 2011

I'm Just Confused

What is periodclothing.co.uk?

It's called Period Clothing, and there's a menu of information about the clothing of various periods (let's not get into how accurate that information is; it's certainly too brief and general to be really useful).

But there's... no historical clothing in the offerings. There are no historical categories, and the only content is actually costumes from other websites, advertised there.

I'm not really sure what to make of that.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure how I can submit stuff to you - have a look at Ruestschmiede.de . One example: http://www.ruestschmiede.de/rsxtco/product_info.php/info/p2646_Hemd--Fabian---kurzarm.html

    They deserve to be fugged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can't find how to send you a message too. I would like to know if it's possible to get some help from you by telling your opinion about some costume. I was trying to get information online and found your blog, which I very like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm in love with this blog.
    I happened to stumble upon it a half an hour ago and can't stop laughing!
    If you saw some of the things I routinely see every year in Venice, you'de be laughing your asset off too! XD
    Crushed velvet is all the rage, along with a smattering of cheap lace along the wrists. Carnival madness can only excuse so much.

    ReplyDelete